Saturday 9 November 2013

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back."

So how are you going to celebrate Doctor Who's 50th birthday?

Well on the day itself I shall, as ever, be watching the very first episode in a tradition that stretches back over 20 years now. And there's the anniversary special as well to come at some point during the day (7:50 on BBC1).

But for a few months now I'd been wondering if I could do something blog related. A vague idea had formed ...... and then Phil Morris went and returned nine episodes of Doctor Who I'd never seen to the BBC.

For the next fortnight we're going to reblog the entirety of the two stories represented by these returned episodes: The Enemy of the World (starting Monday) and The Web of Fear (starting Sunday 17th November) But there's one more returned episode we need to look at first ......

So join us tomorrow morning as we WATCH Doctor Who: The Underwater Menace Episode 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment